Online Bookkeeping Systems
Thinking of moving to one of the popular Online Bookkeeping Systems in Bendigo area for all your accounts? Maybe you have your own local a copy of MYOB AccountRight / AccountEdge, QuickBooks/Intuit or any other bookkeeping system?
The advantages of having your system on your local PC or Mac are diminishing rapidly as the newer Online Systems such as MYOB Essentials, Xero or QuickBooks online are taking over.
These systems have many advantages over having your local copy:
- They are backed up
- Your Accountant, Bookkeeper or Banker can be given access
- Your sales invoices can be mailed directly from the online system
- Clients can pay directly from your Invoice
- Your bank transactions can be automatically downloaded daily and ready for matching
- Employees can enter their timesheets for approval
- Tax Tables and Superannuation employer % are kept updated
- Interface to Super Stream
- Ability to add 3rd party Add Ons eg detailed job management
Other Features of Online Bookkeeping Systems In Bendigo:
- Automatically produce the Annual Contractor’s Report – ready for upload to ATO
- Have access available from Tablets or Phones
- Enable yout to prepare a quote and then turn it into an Invoice
Bendigo District Bookkeeping can work through the pros and cons of each of the above, comparing pricing to the functionality your business requires and then make a recommendation. This can be followed up with assisting you get online, setting up your accounts, transfer opening balances and making sure all the boxes have been ticked.
For further information please contact Maurie on 0418573667 at Bendigo Bookkeeping